Become a #geomob sponsor
#geomob is made possible by our generous hosts and sponsors.
If your brand
would like to help foster geoinnovation in one of the cities we are active in
please get in touch
Sponsoring #geomob is a very low-effort, highly affordable way to reach the
location based service developer community. Sponsorship costs are:
- London: £150 for a single event or £600 for an annual package (5 events).
- Barcelona: €150 for a single event or €600 for an annual package (5 events).
- logo and link on the #geomob website
- branding at the event in the form of a logo in the intro presentation
- a mention on our twitter account before each event
- a dedicated post on the site at the start of the sponsorship (annual
- 2 minutes to address the audience at the start of each event. Typically
we have 50-75 attendees.
- a mention and link in our month newsletter
- good geokarma
- we welcome all ideas for deeper partnership that fit the #geomob ethos.
A great example is the audience voted SplashMaps prize for best speaker at #geomob London.
The sponsorship funds are used exclusively to pay for the post-event pub
visits where attendees discuss the ideas and start-ups presented. If this is
of interest to your brand please email geomob @ opencagedata.com. We look
forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks to all past and present sponsors for helping to make #geomob possible.