In this episode Ed chats with Andrew Hart, founder of Indoor AR platform Dent Reality. Dent Reality is applying cutting-edge augmented reality technology to the world of retail. Andrew spoke at the January 2020 Geomob London, and showed off some videos of their product. At Geomob over the last few years we've seen several different approaches to indoor mapping, and this is one with most immediate "wow" effect. Andrew tells us their story, discusses some of the many challenges they are tackling, and comments on the state of fast-moving spaces of AR and indoor navigation in general.
- Dent Reality homepage - including videos showing the produt in action.
- Andrew on twitter @AndrewProjDent
- Dent Reality is hiring: open positions.
- The open source ARKit CoreLocation project Andrew started
- Details of the Jan 2020 Geomob London where Andrew spoke
Every week we discuss themes from the geo industry, interview Geomob speakers, and provide regular updates about our own projects.