This is a special episode outside of our normal weekly schedule prompted by the unexpected December 16th announcement of the launch of Amazon Location Services. Ed chats with US geo industry veteran James Fee about the news and the implications for the industry. James has blogged regularly about geo technology and industry trends for more than 15 years at Spatially Adjusted.
- James on twitter
- James on LinkedIn
- James' blog Spatially Adjusted where you can sign up for his newsletter
- Cageyjames & geobabbler the podcast James co-hosts with Bill Dollins
- Amazon Location Services launch announcement
- Details of January 13th Geomob Online, where James will be presenting
- Tile38 - open source geofencing service that James mentions.
Every week we discuss themes from the geo industry, interview Geomob speakers, and provide regular updates about our own projects.