The program is a global, three-year program that helps startups build mapping and location intelligence into their products and businesses.
About Esri Startup Programme
- Esri provides cloud services, software, support, and training to help jump-start program members’ product development and catalyse Startup success.
- The program includes opportunities for co-marketing and networking with industry experts.
- Program members have access to Esri’s global community of over 350,000 clients and more than 3,500 Esri employees selling to over 125 countries and serving customers across all seven continents.
- Over 350 startups from across the globe are enrolled in the program.
- Members join as an Emerging Partner in the Esri Partner Network (EPN), which includes more than 2,000 partners worldwide.
How much does it cost?
Nothing. It’s free. No program fee is charged, nor does Esri take equity for participation in the program. Additionally, members may be eligible for other special pricing for products and services not included in the program.
More information about the Esri Startup Program, qualification criteria and application form can all be found at – esri.com/startups.
Esri, the global market leader in geographic information system (GIS) software, offers the most powerful mapping and spatial analytics technology available. Since 1969, Esri has helped customers unlock the full potential of data to improve operational and business results. Today, Esri software is deployed in more than 350,000 organizations including the world’s largest cities, most national governments, 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies, and more than 7,000 colleges and universities.
Many thanks to Esri in general and specifically to Esri UK developer relations manager - and former #geomob speaker! - Sean McGee (Sean spoke back in January 2017) for helping organize this sponsorship. Please feel free to reach out to him directly with any questions and of course he will be on hand at our next event on the 6th of September.
Until then I wish you all a geotastic summer,
BTW - is your company interested in sponsoring London geo-innovation? If so, please get in touch.